Type Parents Children
Vector of command inputs. The minimum and maximum value is given by the lowest and highest entry of the vector, respectively.
| description||[0, 1]|
| name||[0, 1]|
single controlDistributor bundling several
Within some analyses, it might occur that overlapping control element settings are specified. In this case,
it is assumed that a cumulative setting is built by summing up the individual settings. As the behavior of these settings
is not necessarily linear, a certain order of summation has to be followed:
- (1) The command inputs for each controlDistributor, coming from the configurationUID, as well as from separate settings have to be summed up to a total commandInput.
- (2) With this total commandInput, each corresponding controlDistributor definition has to be evaluated, in order to get controlParameter settings for a number of controlDevices.
- (3) All controlParameter settings for a controlDevice, coming from the configurationUID, from the controlDistributors and from separate controlDevice settings have to be summed up to get a total controlParameter for each controlDevice.
- (4) With this total controlParameter, each corresponding controlDevice definition has to be evaluated, in order to find out what the control device finally is doing.
- (5) During the summation process (depending on the order of processing within step 1 to 4), commandInputs or controlParameters might exceed the specified limits for that controlDistributor or controlDevices. As an intermediate result, this should be accepted – however, when it comes to evaluation in step 2 and 4, all commandInputs and controlParameters have to be within the specified limits.